<March 9, 2004>
- This piece represents one of my first finished dragons. I rarely come to draw them, but I like them quit a bit. The pic shows a young girl fascinated by a dragonlike creature, which isn't that keen about this way of affection.
- This one was done for BBF during one of our DVD nights at my home. He has this special habbit of being very persistant about getting pics for him done, hehe.
- Another BBF piccie. This one's a bit older though. But, as i have a little blue fox sitting right next to me threatening me with terror, i don't have a real chance to hide it. so there :)
- A pic i've done for a friend of mine. This was kind of an experiment, as i've only worked with copic markers. Turned out better then i expected :)
- I am a hugh fan of Indiana Jones. So i did something to catch the atmosphere. A little sidenote to this picutre. I produced a large red dot with one of my overfilled copic markers unintentionally in the sky. So i had to improvise and made that plane you see on the right upper half.
- "Apathy". In this case it is the state where the horse no longer cares what is being done to it. There is no spark left. No will. No thoughts. Just an empty heart. Chalk pastels on black sketchbook paper.
- Someday I'll really make that shirt.
- Closeup of 'Charlotte.jpg'.
- Two years later, after her traumatic time in the Up-and-out trying to bring post-scarcity technology to backwards planets, Charlotte-Sophia could barely remember what it was like to be the idealistic girl in this snapshot.
- I have two pomeranians. Sebastian likes to make fun of Emmett because he has to wear doggy-sweaters. Aw. :( Poor Emmett!
- Kouko. She's new. She's a cat. And she's from a dream of mine! Gasp. And stuff.
- This character is based off of a STAR WARS RPG creature, apparently. I had no references to go by, just by what the commissioner described. I'm rather happy with it because I rarely draw creature-like things. I should do more like this! Trias, prismacolor pencils, microns. Only a few more badges to go!
<March 9, 2004>