<March 2, 2004>
- Sorry for the reupload, but I made some changes. A personal commission. Dragon in the Mist is intellectual property of her creator, Elizabeth 'Ravyn' Cavanaugh. If you want some art too, I have another commission auction up: http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_genfur&1079224854
- Second try... art trade with Huskie. The first one, a lovey type thing, wasn't...up-to-date. ;) I felt bad.
- My feet stink.
- I had added this to yerf a few months ago, then deleted it because some people had said it was godawful hideous. But I LIKE Diver Dan! He may be ugly, but he gets to swim with tropical fish.
- It's that Magical Time of year again!! Los Alamitos Griffins water polo team Program book cover. Mean, evil, scary mascots in funky water polo gear! It's hard to look fierce with what amounts to a plastic bag on the top of your head.
- And then there'd the updated version of this wolf, simplified for a tattoo, because the previous version was too detailed. I think I like this one better.
- If you remember the black dragon I uploaded earlier, then this will look familiar. This WAS the preliminary inks to the black dragon, until my husband said it looked dorky as all get out and convinced me to change it to something fiercer. But I like this zebra dragon!! He's very cute, and charming. And look! Dragonflies!