<February 23, 2004>
- that dumb camel cop drawing in colour...pencils, this took me about 20 hours to do. no, i'm not joking.
- a page of finished sketches (oxymoron?)...krandy, and...my favourite beast of ultimate evil! awee!
- Inked commission; my first time at drawing a halfway-decent anthro wolf or Irish elk (thus I'm painfully aware of all the anatomical and perspective errors). Now I just have to color it! (Chars: GrayWolf, Celtic Man, Duncan the ferret and Newgrange in the background.) :)
- My two main characters: Lilith (on the left - ermine) and Katsu (on the right (sitting on a well) - domestic feline) hanging out in a park. Yes, doing nothing. I was fairly happy with the representation of my characters here so I decided to upload it. Both are my intellectual property, so be respectful.
- "You're not a good monkey... you're BAD." Monkey-nipples are Yerf-safe, right? ;) (watercolor, ballpoint pen)
- Another pic of Talon and Tess. Talon has gone through a couple of changes lately. Sometimes he loses his mind. Picture drawn in pencil and then colored in Photoshop. Artwork © Cindy Ramey 2004.
- Piltaita, an ethiopian Harsh-furred rat. Illustrator badge, made bigger for display (I love illustrator)
- Something you'll never have.
- Back to my origins.