<January 18, 2004>
- Follow the Romany patteran. North where the blue bergs sail. And the bows are gray with the frozen spray, and the masts are shod with mail.
- Happy Newton Day and a Merry 2004! (okay, I'm half a month late.. I blame it on the modern calender system for failing to correspond with archaeological evidence)
- Dung sculpting is all the new fad.
- For Em-cat, who drank out of my rootbeer and intook some Kenket germs, thus transforming into a cat. She was also sick, but that was later on and no relation to my germs. This was to wish her better health at that time.
- My side of an art trade with Graywolf. :>
- art trade with Rebecca Reece of her kick-butt character Naigerra.
- I actually did a drawing almost identical to this in high school, although I didn't have the drawing skills for it to look like it did in my head. This one still isn't quite there, but it's a lot closer. Yay "Alice in Wonderland!"
- 1/17/04 - The world needs more holograms. I kept the background deliberately simple because the holograms are so detailed. I tried to find just the right balance of foreground and background to try and make the holograms look like they're floating in front of Getta, but not so much that they obscured him. I hope I succeeded to some degree.
- random photoshop doodle. just a lockjaw about to take out some local trash. :D art and lockjaws © Allison Theus