<December 31, 2003>
- Happy New Year, here's looking towards better things in 2004! Photoshop.
- I decided to draw my friend Clemonde as a hyena/dog character. Now, in real life he isn't a raver, though I decided that for this piece, it would work. So he's a 'closet raver', that is, he hasn't 'come out of the closet' about it. So he was groovin' in his room, and apparently the viewer opened the door, casting that warm glow on him, and caught him in the act. He doesn't seem to comfortable with it, as he sort of glares at the viewer. For a detail shot, check out: http://www.shadowlands.biz/cr-detail2.jpg
- Sexy, magical #Vagrant character of mine. Jaguars have too many spots... There were a zillion ways I could have finished this, but I chose Illustrator. I think it turned out pretty well.
- The website's taking longer than I wanted, and I missed the comic, so I'm starting it again anyway. Betcha thought I'd given up.
- May the new year be better to everyone than the old.
- happy new year
- Happy The Year of Monkey :3 It's Hanuman and Sun Goku.
- Fashion? No! Illustrator. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- Happy New Year! (2004 is year of the Monkey... What is better than ringing in the new year in an onsen?)
- Hand inks and Photoshop.
- Seeing as how it has been years since I've done a New Year's pic (not to mention a pic of Elena or Kardia) I decided it was high time I did so. Here Elena and Kardia have taken on the roles of the old year and the new year respectively. Kardia however doesn't seem to be too happy with her role. Must be the diapers. Happy New Year!