<December 15, 2003>
- Happy non-demoninational commercialized winter holiday! Hope your season is full of suprises... or somethin'...
- *deep breath* ...um. Okay. Fun with vectors. I drew this back in August and finally got around to finishing it over the course of the past week. Yes, so, I haven't done a vectored pic since...'bout April 2002. Whoa. The line is from the first Modest Mouse song I ever heard. But, I barely know what Isaac Brock looks like, so this prob'ly doesn't look like him (as a mouse...)
- Inspired by an IRC-based RPG. A quick doodle of Viledove (robot mode - see here for more info: http://www.deviantart.com/view/4190695/) along with Shinju (© LilTigre), on a date. Granted, they're not actually dating officially, she's most likely window shopping for a friend and he doesn't wear a trenchcoat...but eh. And yes, this was me looking for an excuse to use screentones. Raar. (Sorry for the re-upload, wanted to tweak it up a bit ;p)
- The average plains dragon is 23 ft in lenghth with a wingspan of 48ft. Fast runners and versatile hunters, they will feet on vegetation if necessary. The males have a small gland in their lower jaw that secretes two chemicals which upon contact with each other inflame. Classification: Animalia, Chordata, Mammalia, Monotremata, Sythia, Wyverna, Drakto matnthe. Image © moi.
- I needed a photo up. I will probably change this soon, this was taken in July and I have changed somewhat . . . but this really shows me well, in that it combines several of my favorite things . . . drawing, having an audience, having kids around, and being outside. On a roof. And wearing knee-length denim shorts, that too.
- I've finally got time to draw again >>Purrrrs!<< Gip, a character from a comic.