<October 23, 2003>
- for my Illustration class we were challenged to do a book cover in black, white, and one other color (shades and tones can blend, of course). Since I absolutely adore Edgar Alan Poe, I chose "The Black Cat" (yeah, it's technicly a short story, but whatever).
- for kestral, with love! :^)
- You shouldn't care if I AM a big meanie, I'm just telling you right now...if you get in the way of the All-Consuming Apes, LEAVE. Gather your monstrous family and SCRAM together.
- Well, if this ain't...starry. One day, I will walk that line between story art and logo with aplomb.
- Tooooo many bus drawings as of late...This, painted in acrylic on Grey Laid paper (for that TV-resolutioney look1)
- the cheeldren of the night...
- A portrait of a black wolf anthro.
- Same-day emergency birthday commission - Revar the vampire bat looking noir and dreamy. I wish my favorite pen hadn't clogged, forcing me to work with what else was handy. Original character created by Watts Martin, borrowed by the person who plays her on Furrymuck, for whose birthday this was requested. Confused yet?
- I was looking at an upcoming series of anthro action figures (once called UrbAnimals) and was inspired to do this as there wasn't an otter in the group, and there should be. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- little mini Muttropolis (tm) comic i did after a conversation with my mate about keeping pet birds. I'd say this pretty much shows my disdain for the family parakeet, Zoey. Oh how i love messing with her. She's such a wench!
- My Advanced Senior English teacher dated Urkel. No joke, she had pictures.
- I've not been having a very good week. From personal turmoil to workplace aggravation to being racially insulted... Spunky has not been a happy camper. As a result, I have the hedonistic violent desire to smash anything and everything I see. Problem is... I'm small :) [Spunkzilla © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [Oct. 23, 2003]
- I know how it feels to feel crappy. Feel better, Lyosha!! :)