<October 21, 2003>
- "What up, Dawg?" - micron pen & photoshop.
- a bit of time is passing here... I don't think I made that clear enough. I have to resist the temptation to redo it, though, or I'll never get anywhere.
- In going through Dracula with a fine toothed comb, I've been coming across little bits and pieces I hadn't realized before. This is one of them. I'd thought Abraham Van Helsing's wife was dead for a long while. She's not, she's just insane... makes me wonder why. Tweaked copy. Lopsided head fixed with clever use of black marker. Arg.
- Initially this was made as a card for my niece. it was quite a quick marker drawing without a background. But I decided to spruce it up digitally. To make her more vivid and within a suitable environment. It was also inspired a lot from all the great artists that drew UV on the trading post. So in turn I suppose this is also a thank you image :) And hey, I was practicing with lighting :D
- I love my husband so much. God has richly blessed our marriage :)
- Screw carrion, I want M&M's.