<October 9, 2003>
- The poor little frog wanted to be a majestic unicorn so badly, he took a trip to the local wizard. Unfortunately, the wizard was not a good one, but the frog doesn't seem to mind. At least he got the cool horn and tail.
- For Spocha in the Trading Post!
- Just Twitch. Not a great scan. Why is it always late at night when I decide to draw something really detailed like this? There used to be a Songs: Ohia quote on this, but I erased it because it was tacky. Goooo Jason Molina, whatever your band's named now.
- I spent all day yesterday doing the comic this page is from... this is my favorite part. I didn't finish the full 24 pages, but got much farther than I did last time I tried. Woo!
- I finished this one up on my mom's computer, the one with the scanner, but I think that's a failed experiment. I'll go back to emailing them to myself. She has no proper image editor.
- T-shirt I did for Gushi, who is hosting my website in exchange for art. He is da Cyber Ferret! Woo!
- "Myst Flicker" And here he is, after well over a year since I started him. I dislike the background quite a bit but I was fed up with it laying around in my room, unfinished. He's mix of Vervain, Anna's, and Bee hummingbirds. Prismacolor pencils on Strathmore.