<September 30, 2003>
- a rat with a SWORD WHOA
- Ultraviolet, for the Trading Post. I've seen UV's character around, and I always loved how she looked... and hooray for having a wonderful excuse to paint her! It's a nude, but I figured it's still Yerf-safe since nothing is showing...
- For a special someone. ;)
- Another picture for the Trading Post - this time it's Teentiger trying to steal something from that evil dog-type-person. And cute Podge [I think that's his name].
- A picture I did for the Trading Post: it's Ocelot. And yay, I'm on Yerf! *cheers*
- It's my character, Tsia [the hyper... flying?... fox thing] kicking some Talyn butt. We're both obsessed with the Matrix, and we're /meant/ to be in that simulater. It's quite old.
- Well, it took me three years, but I finally did it. 50 pictures on Yerf. Sorta. This is Justin, the guy from my last upload. In real life, he's only COLOUR blind. After discovering I didn't completely suck at drawing wings, I drew him as an angel, forgetting about Lisa Payne's Dawn the Blinded Angel character. She said she didn't mind if I posted this, so here it is. He won't be an angel in subsequent pictures. This picture is probably also a tribute to the awesome Javachickn. I guess I'll go and listen to the Fall some more until my brain rots.
- A sorcerous commission I recently did. Made it on to my updated webpage, hurrah.
- Page one of a project possibly too large for me to take on right now, but I'm gonna try anyway. I've been meaning to for ages. Of course, this whole Dracula business was created by Bram Stoker, and is in the public domain.
- For the TP overflow. If it wasn't for those goldy thingies, and my lazy bum, it'd have been on time, too. Sharpie, Prismacolor markers and pencils, white gelpen, Karat aquarel pencils, and Photoshop.
- A sketch from early last year. which my darling delectable dumpling colored as a surprise. THANK YOU, NICOLE! Her site is under construction, at insomniacsdream.net.
- Another t-shirt. For the Old Louisville Coffeehouse, a stone lion. We have alotta dems around here. And ivy. We have buku ivy.
- Get away from my sandwich! (grrrrunt!) pigma pen, 2003
- Behold, Robinmus Magnus! A sketch of a character I've been playing around with.
- Did you say.. Ludicrous speed?!
- Suddah enthroned.