<August 11, 2003>
- "Rawr, I Say!" - another head. I seem to draw a lot of those. Anyway, I guess this is a big cat/wolf hybrid. Very cliche. (micron pen)
- Things I draw all the freaking time: Cats in tophats! Shee the kitty comes late to her date.
- Things I don't usually draw #2: Noble wolves.
- Things I don't usually draw #1: Meccas. This is Kirk the EVIL labrat and his destruction machine.
- Front cover for Mice #0, which will be a possible flash-forward into the future of the new Mice series. It'll be out in September/October 2003.
- Silly headhunter spuirrel. I used ink, marker, airbrushed acrylics and gouache.
- "Raccoon Ranger" Pencil on Paper. Just a random doodle, of a young raccoon ranger peering around a stump; this is the result of frustration, when a painting goes horribly wrong... Other then the shoty nature and roughness of the piece I liked it.
- A trilobite-dragon character I did for a friend. She's inquistive and clever and has an old soul.
- Aerokat and Sketch Dalmation are playing with BUBBLES! My part of an art trade with my new pal Angel Blanco. Aerokat © Cindy Ramey 2003....Sketch Dalmation © Angel Blanco 2003
- It's a DEMON! tee-hee....This is Sonne, which belongs to Jessica Bogardus :D Pic was done in Photoshop. Sonne © Jessica Bogardus 2003
- Aw...Poor Misha. Amira has given him a gigantic wedgie. Ow! A commission for Jonah Seaman. Misha & Amira © Jonah Seaman 2003
- The General, 1999?-2003. We won't forget you.
- Another of my Wombat Tarot project--the Page of Swords.
- It's a *clothed* mole rat. (I decided to skip the "naked" part.) Isn't she a beaut? ;) Yet another concept piece for my Akoma Ironclaw campaign starting next week. Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.
<August 11, 2003>