<July 29, 2003>
- Once upon a midnight dreary, there he pondered, weak and weary, over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. And his eyes had all the seeming of a student's that is reading, reading through one too many bindings of long-outdated bore. Still the raven, never flitting, still propped up he is sitting, with that pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door; simply this - and not much more.
- "Crystal Waters" I felt the need to try something new, to challenge myself. And voila! This came out. :) Watercolours and oils on 22" x 28" aquarelle paper.
- Illustration for Book of Were. The Lord of Dragons, the outcast and ranger of the mountains. He has no family, no friends, not even a name! He needs no such things, as he is just as powerful without them. He is no villian though, only a hermit... With a strange appeal to him... Err... *cough cough*... Yeah. Mixed media on 14" x 17" aquarelle paper.
- Commission for Mielikkishunt/Ren%E9e of her late cat, Schatzi. Coloured pencils on 14" x 17" smooth aquarelle paper.
- Well, I've been doing a lot of computer-related art lately. So, he's something special for a pair of puppeteers I finally got to meet at Anthrocon this year, Nonsanity and Cuddles Cat.
- Sorry about uploading it again but I fixed up the background because someone pointed out to me that it looked dirty. It's on fairly tainted paper, but not supposed to look dirty, so I fixed it up.
- Happy System Administrator's Day (Actual holiday: http://www.sysadminday.com) I didn't even know we had a holiday until some friends on FurTooniaMUCK wished me a good one. :) THANKS!
- Another Major Arcana for the nonexistant Wombat Tarot--The Fool. This feckless wombat is accompanied by his faithful companion, the Mystic Lungfish. The symbolism of the Mystic Lungfish is, of course, so obvious to the initiated that I will not trouble to repeat it here.
- Yah I'm still alive, and now in Texas @[email protected] [long way from home] Done on my flight from Sydney to LA after having a lot of trouble getting my passport back - a plea to owl spirits to help me get through emmigrations when I arrived - It worked ^_^
- Late but none the less done. My part of a picture trade with Kinkajou. I was pretty much guessing on the clothing - Punk garb isn't really common where I live - the jeans turned out nice ^_^.
- A water colour of one of my new friend's Wolf Malamute hybrid Shadow. She's a sweetie, pencilled and painted from life.
- A Civet Ibmanepis - a blade-dancer in the Temple of Raimon, in Keshet. Yet another concept piece for my Akoma campaign, and also responsible for giving me the idea for my "Keshet Sasta" picture that I uploaded earlier. Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.