<July 21, 2003>
- my own rendition of NeoGeen! yay!
- I've had owls dancing around my mind for several days now, so I finally had to do this drawing in Painter to "release" them. Plus, I think there should be more pieces of art of owls doing hand(wing?)stands, don't you? Of course you do....
- A (mostly)Painter/(a little)Photoshop piece I did of Yipper Coyote for my online comics page http://jcamberlyn.com/oc.html . Look! Snow!!! (...Said as I melt from the current heat wave...)
- Ink doodle. Aye ayes made to look Edward Gorey-ish in style, though I think the hair is a little Burton. Was fun to try out though. I find them to be rather silly looking.
- Ink doodle to break in a small new sketchbook. If anything, it helped start to pull me out of this art rut.
- viking werewolf druid. (has its problems, has fntom pose and large fist but otherwise ok)
- Cows apparantly aren't the brightest creatures on the planet. Commission for Maurice (was more than patient for this one), illustrating the lame situations bovines get into. 11 x 14, watercolor, marker and colored pencils on bristol board. Now... One more commission to go and I'm caught up!! Whoopee!!!
- Deer studying. I mean, I was studying them, they weren't, y'know... Studying. Stuff. Pretty!
- Some semblance of a trade with Frisket... I haven't the foggiest why she's in a faeire costume. No idea. Don't ask me to interpret the innerworkings of my subconsious artistic mind. Stop it.
- I'm a big kitty. Meow.
- A quick doodle of a sun gryphon. Experamenting with colors, fur, and background. For a doodle, I like how it turned out.
<July 21, 2003>