<July 7, 2003>
- I need to get better at architecture, so I did the form for the architecture in 3Dsmax, then drew all the lights, people and cars... reflections over that. I drew over the whole 3D thing actually, so there's nothing of the 3D sketch left. Need to work more on the 3D sketch next time. #Vagrant before the wars. Nothing official, however... just how I imagine it might've been.
- Well, it's a three hours doodle. And no it's not Joseph, even though it's an elephant. I suppose I felt for doing something midly sci-fi again. Last stuff I've done has been fantasy. Oh well, it was done and done in Photoshop.
- a piece i did on wood after i got up from bed this morning... i like the way white paint looks on wood. pen, markers, acrylic paint, colored pencil, paint pens.
- The final version of the Scotty and Erin cel. The background is a combination of traditional painting and digital painting. If you'd like a customized cel of your very own, please check out my auction on Furbid: http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_genfur&1057687866
- I was trying to come up with creatures for this painting I'm planning and this sketch kind of took on a life of its own. (I'm not sure how "furry" this is, if it needs to be taken down, no problem!)
- "Whew!" I think accurately describes my feelings once I'd finished this one. :3 And silly me -- I'd declared that I was taking commissions again in my last upload, but failed to update my e-mail address! It is now [email protected]
- A Hippopotamus palace guard of Keshet. Akoma campaign concept picture. [Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.]
- A gift for the very talented and friendly Xian Jaguar. Xian, communing with God. Artwork © 2003 Kayleen Connell. Xian Jaguar is the intellectual property of Brenda DiAntonis.
<July 7, 2003>