<July 4, 2003>
- Recidavra, for the trading post.
- some sketches of braite that I really liked
- Conbadge for Thaily, a lox, shown here in pirate garb...This is my first ever conbadge, so I admit I went a little overboard. ;P
- I just want to take this moment to say I love capitalism. That has little to do with this picture. Have a happy 4th.
- i drew this awhile ago for my mate. guys just dont understand valentines day =P
- And for those of you who may be thinking, "Wow, I'd love to get into that 3D stuff, but there's so much to learn..." My new book, "Essential Lightwave" has just hit the street - it gives you the practical experience of someone who has worked in The Industry for between five and eight years, telling you how to do and solve things you really want to know, (like wolf head modeling, fur, cloth and compositing - this image comes from one of the many step-by-step tutorials!) (Buy the book - book and art sales are how this wacky dreamer makes a living! :P )
- "The Magic After the Music..." Portrait of Thornwolf. (Thornwolf is copyright her player -- used with permission.)
- Collin, Sirac/Raccoon and Cisco, brown skunk who smells like cedar. Chapter break for the Akaelae online manga... also included, a pair of miniwhip familiars, Marin and Glace who belong to Cisco.
- A Jerboa nomad of the Ukame Desert. Concept picture for an Ironclaw campaign set in Akoma. Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.
- I realized that I've never drawn Myeko in casual clothing outside my comic book. He's always been in his stage clothes.
- This pic was inspired by Pearl Jam's song, "Do the Evolution". I thought one of my evil characters would fit best in this picture :)
- I wondered what it would look like if I made my cat and bird into a gryphon. My bird is a quaker parrot (evil devil's spawn)... and my cat is your run of a mill black cat.
<July 4, 2003>