<June 16, 2003>
- Demo design for a ranch gate, to be laser-cut out of steel and mounted on a log frame.
- A momma dragon teaches her baby to fly. (My maiden name was used on this drawing, BTW).
- Another papercutting (aka "Scherenschnitte") design, this one finished and matted.
- Another ranch gate design, this one with a dachshund hidden in the tree branches. (The 3 stands for "3 Trees Ranch".)
- Pattern for a pattercutting (aka "Scherenschnitte") design, which includes an Orthodox prayer.
- Though unintentional, these guys ended up bearing a striking resemblance to my friends Chris and Jeff. Yup, badpuppy boyfriend smokes, but he's going to quit this summer when he goes to a precollege art program. Cullerd peenselz R FUN!
- From the trading post thingamabob! Sadie belongs to Terzy of course. Snowboarding = HaRdCoRe! I'm not hardcore myself though, I fall down too much.
- Another Trading Post picture. Tragos belongs to NevarRaven! Watercolour and markers.
- From a work doodle, a Harvard Square alley and a young man met in Michigan. Acrylic on canvas board, no PS fiddling. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- Sorry for the lack of updates lately, folks. Most of my art time is busily tapped up working on commissions and preparing a bunch of new pieces for Anthrocon 2003! Busy busy busy! As for this monstrosity... this little digital bout of ridicule is due to the fact that we just moved our office into some very swank new digs and my new cubicle totally kicks MAJOR BOOTEH. Oh yeah. Love my cubicle. I am a dork :) [leezard © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [June 16, 2003]
- A Keshetite jackal priestess of Nakhet (vulture-headed goddess of life and death). Another concept illustration for an Akoman-based Ironclaw campaign. Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.