<May 12, 2003>
- From the upcoming final issue of Huzzah! (#49) The hunting in the desert was bad. Asheru had to spend longer and longer out in the field, hunting, and looking for water, ranging wider and wider. Following the scent of water, and%85something else, she crested a ridge and saw what appeared to be a human city in the distance. She quickly returned to the party, and informed them of what she found. It was agreed that they would head towards the city. Pencil on paper. Scott Ruggels 5 / 2 0 0 3
- The city turned out to be a vast ruin. It went for more than a mile from edge to edge. The Scholar Suggested, that while being careful, they should see what they could find. And he would try and figure out who had built it. Pencil on Paper. Scott Ruggels 5 / 2 0 0 3
- Asheru, however was distinctly uncomfortable. While the others moved through the ruins with a mood of shoppers at a market, Asheru was tense, and the strange noises or the peculiar scents or lack thereof made her very uneasy. She felt like she was being watched, and sounds, such as bricks calving off a decaying wall made her jump. She endured it, but moved quietly and paid more attention to her surroundings than the focused humans.
- Even Magnus got into the spirit of the task and found a pedestal, with a pair of distinctly lupine feet still attached to it, though the statue had shattered to dust.
- The Old Scholar, however found something that seemed to give some idea of what the ancient citizens of the city were like. He found a relief carved into an interior wall of one of the larger buildings, and took rubbings of several of the figures. However, within the relief, several of the figures seemed to have been carefully chipped out. Some discussion between Magnus and the Old Scholar as to whether the edited figures were Lupines or Humans. The Young Lord suggested that it could be something else. Pencil on Paper. Scott Ruggels 0 5 / 2 0 0 3
- And here's Bias tha pinup. I just had to...
- My mind gave birth today! This guy has been lurking around my brain for some time, and now he's out on paper. May I introduce Bias the bunny!
- A colourful demon I drew back in 2001 on 10.5"x14" paper.
- 13 hour day at work Saturday. Huskerly Bob makes a profound statement about my own personal feelings about that day.
- haha, Chatadar has been SPOONED!!!! heheh, who shall be the next victim..........? trigg © me chatadar © Tina-Leyk
- comissioned piece for a friend - her as a dragon. i do comissions, and i'm starting to sell my work. if you're interested in either, give me a holler. :)
- SPOONWOUND!!! trigg ambushes rippington with spoons. no one knows why he puts up with crazy little trigg - he sure doesn't put up with anyone else.
- Myeko Anthony Rurik, my sexy winged bobcat character in my comic book. Yes, he does have wings but I omitted them in this picture because they looked cheesy with his positioning. Myeko is a rock star, so I though it would only be natural to draw him in a photo shoot-style picture. Look, it's even "autographed".
<May 12, 2003>