<April 16, 2003>
- "Heeere, leezard leezard leezard..." let us all sprinkle salt upon the delicious chihuahua!
- HAPPY BIRFDAY KINA!! *legalconfetti*
- My trading challenge entry. I should have posted this last week. I really enjoyed drawing this.
- infimous tammamo no mae an evil kitsune who moved across asia seducing and killing nobles as she grew tired of them. she was later discoverd in japan as a prince found her tails.. she transformerd into the 'sesshoseki" the death rock.. untill a monk with a magic hammer slayed her.
- Sketches from work that I did of various animals, another page. You guess what they are. Reference: Smithsonian Guides, Zoo Animals. 1995.
- Sketches from work that I did of various animals. You guess what they are. Reference: Smithsonian Guides Zoo Animals. 1995.
- I've been so unproductive lately. I thought I might prove that my heart still beats and post something. This is a map out for a sprite design I'd like to model in my map on the Furcadia game- I hope to transfer all the graphics I make for it into my /own/ isometric game. This guy might look a little familiar, he's my 'corvus draconis' fella anthro'd.
- I drew and inked, Lyosha made it beautiful with colors. Teh Spotty Butt!
- I am So Sorry. (Keyon © Boxcutter, Lollypop © me) From Binaries! As a side note, if you folks have uncoloured line art you'd like coloured, send it my way. :D