<March 11, 2003>
- "Have you hugged your ferret today?" Done in ink.
- "Love is a ferret". Done in ink.
- Two winged lions battle under an ancient Egyptian sun. Done in pencil and ink. (BTW, my birth name "Tiffany" is used on this drawing; I rarely go by that name online.)
- Two mythical lagamorph lovers, a jackalope (antlered TX jackrabbit) and a mi'raj (D&D monster), have just had a quarrel. He is trying to make it up to her, but she is not quite ready to, and is still giving him the cold shoulder. Done in colored pencil and ink.
- Faux Farm. A painting i did a few months ago. Again, school grade cameras. Bleh. Acrylic on canvas board.
- My very own closet demon/dragon from my sketchbook. I should draw more of these.
- A bottle-nosed dolphin, done with various blue coloured pencils. I like blue. :P
- A little faerie dragon, done in pencil.
- Behold the Guillotinefish as it cons a tiny fish with its wormlike tongue and lures it to its inevitable doom. Ooh, scary.
- One of my characters, Adramelk, who is some sort of man, ram, and lionfish hybrid. Watercolor and colored pencil.
- Acrylic painting of many species of beetles. I like the great many variations of this insect, and their natural jewel-like colors and shapes.
- Dating lover in autumn mood.
- Inspired by reading the book "Dodo, a brief history" by Errol Fuller. A couple quick facts: there's no surviving stuffed specimens--any you might see are recreations. It took less than 100 years from first European contact to extinction. No one knows for sure what a dodo really looked like. Watercolor with digital effects.
- I'm blind, and even though I try to see, the darkness is eternal, everywhere I look.
- Fubar Caerrick! I... don't know why I do this. It's probably some sort of brain leakage.