<January 12, 2003>
- Something I threw together in Painter to get back in the groove of work.
- See you at FurCon!
- I corrected Step 4 in the tutorial about inking line art. The last image shown was about 9 or 10 hours of inking and retouches. I need a drafting table. They're only floating at the moment because I haven't added the couch. In the meantime, Erin will remain balancing on her tail.
- a little congratuation gift for my friend for getting over 3000 hits in his gallery.
- Art-Trade with Stina Lovkvist.
- This one is Gryllus's fault...she encouraged me to do something cartoony. Like most of my random stylistic musings, I'll probably do two or three before I am distracted by another shiny object. This one was more of a warm up, which is why it's the most generic blue canine thing imaginable. It's smoking because, as I was wondering what to draw, one of those obnoxious Target Market ads came on. I don't smoke, but those things annoy me so much that I want to take it up just to strike a blow for personal accountability.