<January 10, 2003>
- Someone requested a picture of Martin from the RW series, "in some sort of stance with his sword." Behold! (blame my digital camera for skeevy image quality)
- Ooh, somethin' from the latest Redwall book, "Triss". Evil albino Kraut-tongued ferret dismembers innocent tubers! News at 11!
- Felt like doing non-traditional jackalopes. The female does not have horns for compositional reasons (female pronghorn have horns). For the "Mates" portfolio.
- Noogies! One of 3 sketches for the "Mates" portfolio.
- Watercolor and ink. 10 by 15 inches. January Furrlough cover (#121) and MwFF sponsor print. (Happy new year 'o the sheep!)
- Preview of a badge design for Josh W. Kennedy featuring his half-panda, Jillian W. Kody.
- pencil and watercolor, 2002
- The Creature in the Candy Shop. pencil, 2002
- yahho, i'm finnaly in yerf. to celebrate, i have uploaded this recent furry plus mecha art of mine. This is Alphaleo piloting through the stars and heavens in his custom mecha,'ALPHA'. My very first photoshop illustratio.
- Kent Hogar the alchemist.