<December 25, 2002>
- Merry Christmas! Have another boring gryphon from me.
- Goate Head. Yup. There's a goat head. Merry Christmas.
- Keenspot's down, so in order to brighten your holidays, here is Wednesday's strip. Happy Christmas, all! War is over if you want it! :)
- My Christmas card for 2002. This child is only one voice, but that may be all it takes to make a difference. Joy to the world, good will to all!
- A cute taur kitten playing with a huge ball of yarn. Sketchbook drawing that I did for a friend at the Mephis Fur Meet.
- A heavenly version of Trixilop ©2002 Candy Lewin. I try to incorporate her yellow and pink into a white robe. I'm also improving in my landscape painting skills with Adobe Photo Deluxe.
- nother beastie from the wall.
- more beastie-ness
- aighty, last beastie. these will be my last uploads for awhile as i'm heading out tomorrow, but i'll be back eventually. art traders don't worry, i'll get you ur stuffs somehow. Merry Christmas everyone and good luck to y'all!
- i don't usually do this, drawing myself and all, but... well, he truley does resemble a lockjaw, and i love him to bits. *shrugs/gryns* me and my man.
- for a certain crazy canadian gurl who goes by the name of Tanis - Merry Christmas!!! :D
- My Christmas pic for 2002 as part of my annual Christmas card series. This year's features a young fur who simply can't wait till morning to tear the giftwrap to shreds and unearth the treasures held within. There's a little bit of him in all of us, I think. Merry Christmas!