<November 2, 2002>
- Wow, those lines are so clean you could eat off them, if you were anorexic at least.
- I'm going to upload these as I can. I have too many old ones I need to finish, but no time... This is for school. If you can guess what story he's from, you get, um... some Halloween candy. Hint: He doesn't have an actual role. Trick or treating was cold, came back too late to get drunk.
- I know I'm going to regret uploading this in the morning.. but look! This is what one of my doodles look like. I do a couple of these a day usually, when I have time. Now, if you see this gone in the morning, it's because I removed it because I couldn't believe what I did in a sleep-deprived stupor. :D
- One of my good friends and i made up a fursona of her. She's on deviantart, the infamous liquify. one of my closest friends nowadays. i'm glad she likes this! ^-^+
- A little something for all you j-rock fans...
- Once again father time has turned his dial on me today. 26 and I'm feeling it today (injured my back slipping on a stupid toy, but much better now). Commission picture done for Shelly Fox. Tamar copyright me.
- New workplace.. same old question came up from the lady in the next cubicle who happened to see a drawing of Miles playing video games that I had left on my desk. (I decided to use my 10-minute breaks to practice drawing again and see if I was still able to draw after all this time.) So.. I did this one today and thought it would be an interesting post to Yerf--and let people know I'm still alive. :) Anyone likes it--let me know. The rest of you should shush. ;) heheh
- "Shade Model" - 3 part paper model of a "Shade", for use with Ironclaw. (Based off of an earlier picture I'd done of a Shade - the one with the really awful colors that make it hard to see on a monitor. That's the one!) This is from my latest paper model font set (#3!) I put up on my web site. Ironclaw is © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.
- I've started a new series of drawings. One for each of the Gods. Over to the left, the top rune is the rune of that God, and the bottom rune is the rune for that God's element. This God is Jaaxx, the lord of darkness.
- A coloring experament.
<November 2, 2002>