<October 9, 2002>
- I've been feeling in a Feline force mood lately for some reason. Alan's outfit is more or less due to the type of artwork I've been doing at my new job lately. ^_~
- I realised my old real life photo of me was a tad out of date. This one is only a few weeks old so I thought ehh, what the hell. ;) Taken my my little sister in one of her "dress me up in whore makeup and photograph me" moods.. 9_9
- First Model Sheet for my Lost Angles Police Department's Official Guardian Squadrian. It's my version of a anthro police story, inspired by the old show New York Undercover. No superheroes here. Characters copyright Shawntae Howard.
- My first pic of Team Sabre, a rival team who'll have a permanent role in the Team-V universe (their debut issue is up on the site now, along with a lot of other updates). Left to right: Elita, Meg, and Prowl. Why aren't they colored? That's where you come in...
- A doodle I did at work. Inked, scanned, then colored in photoshop. Eh, nothing major, but I thought he was cute enough.
- Inspired by Ocelot's 'Raver Were' (which I found fabulous) I decided to try and see what exactly a 'Punk/Skater Were' would look like. Gotta love the chain link! (no offense, of course, to any punk/skaters, I wouldn't draw them if I didn't like 'em :-) )
- A commission of Diadexxus the winged white tigress. Okay, so it scanned in more silver than white, but... Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell. Diadexxus © Jennifer Walker.