<September 25, 2002>
- More digital mayham, this time a splattering of Corel! ;) The result of too much caffeine at too many hours past midnight. Colour experimentation stuff.
- "Lyosha says 'Duuhhhrrr...'"The result of Cara trying out Painter Classic for the first time ever. (I just wanted to see what everything did...and I didn't even scratch the surface.)
- I have no idea what is going on here, but the moon was fun to paint. Yipper Coyote drawn using Painter and touching up in Photoshop.
- LOVE MAH BUSH BEBE!
- "Pathetic fuzzball, my race will live on while yours will be nothing more than old bones forgotten in the ground." "Oh Yeah? We'll see, lizard breath." Pencil sketch that will be finished at some point after I take care of other obligations.
- It's me! Complete with character changes and glostix. Me is © me.
- Color key for a cel I'll be painting for Zot of his character and Chilly. The background will be composed of a garden. Getting through my commissions! Zot is © Chris Cammack, 2000-2002 and Chilly © MLA Productions 1997-2002
- This was inspired by the song "Standing outside the fire" by Garth Brooks. I could be wrong, but I think I'm actually getting better at using those prismas.
- What's the point of this? Why the hell did I draw it? I dunno. It's my way of saying Team-V's not dead. As soon as I get the bugs out of the new server I'll post the new addy. Thanks to all you guys checking up on me. I ain't dead yet.
- His name is Bling Bling, and he is one pimpin' panda.