<September 19, 2002>
- Something completely random, doodled for no good reason while watching Cartoon Network. I need to watch less television. ;P
- oCe went and drew a mole cricket that Wasn't Gryllus, so I felt inspired to revisit my favorite bug. Not much action.. it's just contemplating its spadelike tarsi. Ooooh, 2 point perspective.
- A great pair of boobies
- Commission for Karsten Auchter of Big Blue Fox gettin' nibbled on by a cougar. Yeah, the cougar's got fur issues.. that's what you get when you leave a half-finished pic sit and then finish it a few days later.
- The scanner butchered some of the color (especially on the wall shadows), but at least it has a background! =)
- "The Lion and The Mouse". This was a project that I did for my college drawing course over a year ago. My style has changed a bit since then, and shrinking the original picture down to a scannable size has caused speckles in the image that I cannot get rid of without making the image look like complete crap, but it is a cute picture nonetheless.
- Hi. My name is Overworked. I like french fries. Yes, I still live. Somewhere. I think. Lemme check...