<August 27, 2002>
- Animal tested.
- "Spirit Guide" (Ink & Marker) A real reason to pray.
- What better source for a totem animal than the most ancient and primal of creatures? Therefore, I present Dances-with-Rotifers, my were-paramecium shaman spirit guide. This deeply spiritual and incredibly powerful being is © me, of course. Seriously, a sketch started at CACE on the theme "small and wierd", inked with a marker, and coloured in Photoshop.
- 3rd time's the charm. ...we're all just a bunch of animals. This Scarfian monstrosity bought to you courtesy of work boredom. Well now, glad that's out of my system..
- He's just stretching. You'd be cranky too if you stayed up until 5AM and the sun woke you up. No wait, that was me.
- Life isn't always full of adventure on far off exotic alien worlds. 11x14 colored pencil
- I have been feeling like this lately. Oh happy happy joy joy. _sarcasm_. And in a real art slump too... I owe art to a lot of people and can't get motivated to finish anything. This was a doodle drawn and inked at work, and then colored in photoshop. Curses to all those people out there who claim it's easier to draw/color on the computer than with real media...it isn't! Computer coloring is darn hard, it never looks convincing, and it's a challenge to get any realistic texture. I am still not very happy with this... I guess I forgot the lens flare. :P
- Ahhhhh! Oh wait, it's just me. *whew* One of the few pictures of myself that looks relatively decent. I'm the one in the middle with the hair. I'm copyright ...my parents? 2002
- Wolf Model: 3D model of a wolf (pre-rigging) -- he is the gentle, kind leader of his pack, directing through strength and praise. His every resonance reflects the belief that one should treat one's inferiors as one would wish to be treated by one's superiors.
- If you can guess what band I was listening to when I was inspired to draw this, you get a cookie.