<August 6, 2002>
- Been meaning to do this a while since...yow, mid-97. What do I mean? I mean a result of me being bored for about an hour one Summer afternoon and filling up an entire page with nothing but different pics of Kompy. Problem was, I took my sweet time and now the pics are date. And that's where I get the idea for a graphic design-ey type collage with a more recent pic. So, here you go. Kompy © Myself.
- "Inventor," 4.5" x 4.5" Mixed Media on bristol. An illustration I was asked to do for AC 2002. An inventor stares hard at his mad creation, is it science or is it art?...
- "The Awakening," PhotoShop, the cloaked dude again, this was apparently when he first walked into the light, and his new exsistance. His two gryphon companions gliding the strange ever changing skies. Whatever that means, I'm just a vessel for his images. This is the new front page to my new website: http://www.rakune.com
- Drew this in charcoal at sierra's house... Colored it when I got home, under the light of a red lightbulb... I found out that I colored it all green and yellow when I replaced the red lightbulb with the regular one, so I fixed it with acrylic paint... Charcoal, watercolors, markers, ballpoint pen, carbon transfer paper, matte medium, acrylics... © Allison Reed 2002.
- This started out as an awful mess of sharpie doodles I did at Bummerfest, but then I added a few layers while painting, and I -really- adore what it turned into. I'm hoping to frame and sell this one locally. sharpie, gesso, acrylics, watercolor, colored pencil, ballpoint pen. © Allison Reed 2002
- Sitting in bed, drawing until 3:30 at night; hear a chick getting killed, sit in bed, hear another get killed; run outside with the dog and a flashlight and find two decapitated young birds in the coop; blood and feathers. I never finished the inking of this because I didn't know where to take it, and I wanted to color it. I took it over to sierra's house today and colored it there in her new kickass studio in the back of her garage and I like her butterfly stamp. Ballpoint pen, marker, watercolors, gouache, butterfly stamp... yeah.....
- I drew this on the greyhound bus on the way down to Oakland, three weeks ago, and then watercolored it once I got to webster hall. I drew a battery because I hand't ever drawn one, and I wanted to see if I could. the name tag is from orientation at CCAC, and I like the purple dude. Ballpoint pen & watercolors.
- i was feeling down one night, and i painted this while deep in thought.. thinking, confused, distant... love. © allison reed 2002.... watercolors
- Dreamcat Zaku =3, Zaku be © himself, art by me
- VV the Pugglecube XP, who is © to Adriana Ferguson. whilst pic would belong to me
- the Rabbitstation 2, represented by Angela Engle's "Nina". She owns her, and i own the pic =3
- the VV and the bunny, skating =3... alas, i can't manage those damn boards for the life of me... so the results are not pretty. VV © Adriana Ferguson, pic n bunny © to me
- drawn n CGed while hearing the ending theme to Slam Dunk (1st one). pic and bunny © to me
- It took me at *least* 10 hours to finish this. A commission for Daytona Jack. A cat and a desert iguana watch the clouds go by in early Eighteenth century clothing. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.