<July 25, 2002>
- 'Lockjaw and Pointy Stick' My overdue half of an art trade for Ms. Ali Theus. :}
- Ashryn's zombie hyena Quimby says "Look! I can rot and keep my pants up at the same time!" (Another lame drawing on my part for an art trade. Gah...sorry, dude.)
- Isn't this a strange little piece? It scanned a little dark and is on 5 by 7 inch clay coated wood with watercolors. He is an eastern lumpnosed bat, an endangered species native to the North American Midwest, and lost.
- Ace is a lot of fun to draw. Will soon post some concept sketches soon. I'm also going to be putting up an auction soon to help raise some funds to purchase school books.
- One of a number of badges I finished for people during Anthrocon. Was nice meeting people AC! Sorry if I've been bad on emails lately.
- Keyon and Bryce. Exercise in texturing and lighting.
- A Japanese Marten. Part of a project to a) fill my morgue with all the mustelid species and b) get in some practice drawing and colouring for a future comic project. Aren't these guys GORGEOUS?
- Do not adjust your vertical or horizontal. Lagkitten controls all you see, and your baud rate. Lagkitten © his player
- This is Divinity, a new character. She may look like a cat, but isn't feline, but a new species.
- A simple drawing of an old character...Major Darien O'Dour of the StarBrigade.
- my half of a trade with Ulario, of her bad guy suddah (hope i spelled that right! :P) - you don't want to mess with this puppy!
- a trade with Ashley orca Gaia of her grumpy grif char Oshyn! :)
- "The Luxury of Time..." Main character from, "Kasi: Ghost Warrior." Read an excerpt from the novel at: http://Timothy.ArtistNation.com -- follow the "Writings" link!
- Weee, trying to make something less wannabe-photorealistic. Because that's what I want to be later on, a fine artist(I have lotsa time to practise, I'm just 15 after all). Well, I needed a break from the hard practice so I made a lil shirt design.
- Page 7 of "Conspiracy of Mammals," and positively laden with pathos. (Well, I mean, as pathos laden as it's ever likely to get.)
<July 25, 2002>