<July 20, 2002>
- Poor lil' bughorse...caught out in the rain.
- For this odd equine, external tendons control retractible hooves. Meanwhile, a tail made of exposed muscle fibers flags behind. (I love conceptual art.)
- Pissy wissy cute widdle dragon wolf. Note distinct lack of 'spirit feathers.' :D
- Life as a middle child. Fun. =/
- Well, they're better than me. Better than a lot of people actually.
- YerfBot: EVIL. EATS. MEERKATS. Special thanks to Gab for helping me with the pic. You rule, Gab :D
- Basic summary of my experience living in So. Cal. Zot playing GTA3 and me advoiding the house cats. I'm slightly allergic. *ACHOoooo*
- Inside joke between my boyfriend Chris and his little bunny-self. Anyone who has seen "Fruits Basket" will get it.
- WOO! Zot FINALLY bought a scanner (again). An addition to Furrball's "school" themed sketch book. Mine was "Summer time fun before school starts".
- A drawing of Candy Cow, whose design I really liked. Candy did something nice for me so long ago neither of us can remember what it was! Colored with pencils, which I've gotten back into recently.
- my half of a trade with the zpectacular zarathus!!! creature © zarathus!
- "Farewell - no words to say Beside the cross on your grave And those forever burning candles". Kompy © Nicole Trujillo, art by me
- "Bury my dreams dig up my sorrows Oh Lord why The angels fall first?". Art by me, bunn is © to me and, the lyrics used for the desc, by Nightwish
- *squeeky voice* she no fight fair.... X_x''... Pic © to me, Fyre be © Nicole Trujillo tho' n.n. Kabuki Klash victory screen fakeshot
- Murrrr, Bishounen VZ n.n. Which of course, is © Nicole Trujillo. Copyrights of the art belonging to me tho'
- Bunny likes the VZ... *shrugs* whatcha gonna do about it =P. Bunny is © to me, while VZ is property of Nicole Trujillo
- Page 4 of "Conspiracy of Mammals." (Squeak's actual exclamation has been censored for Yerf. It's not his fault. I think I'd say far worse if I'd just walked into a dinosaur's foot.)
- Satin/Chatin Akaelae, scientist, inventor, strawberry scented. One of the stars and most popular character in Campus Safari. *Inked and computer colored of course, character profile.*
- Jody, lounging in a room full of tacky 70's decor. I was going for tacky and I think I pulled it off. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell
<July 20, 2002>