<May 11, 2002>
- Went to an I-CON barbeque last night. It was a Jungle Book theme with the film and a strange version of DDR. Watching people play the normal version's like a "spaz fest". I'm still horrible at the game. Anyway, Erin, this is for you and will mail your book back soon. Also, I'm heading west for 3 months and my line will be turned off as of May 20th. If anyone needs my number cell #, please contact me.
- Finally finished this; it was started back in December as a Solstice piece, the rebirth of the sun, all that hoopla. And I'm thrilled with how it turned out - I'll be selling prints of this at AC this year. The prints will have a much better source image than this, but right now I lack both access to the good scanner and the motivation to really clean it up. Art © me.
- An artrade an' brithday wish with my friend GoldenJackal. She's a golden jackal. I likes using flash, t'is yummy. Cripes, gotta go study AP bio...
- Gift for my caffeinated bud, paintedpaws. I disagree with her viewpoint, in that I believe coffee is poo. Poo, I say!
- Yes, it's a llama. This congenial fellow resides in the petting zoo and was more than happy to pose for me in exchange for a handfull of food. Of course, I had to do the drawing as an oekaki later. Art © 2002 Kayleen Connell.
- Quick inkie for my wolfie.
- Design for my boyfriend's Phoenix Tattoo #1.
- Design for my boyfriend's Phoenix Tattoo #2.