<May 7, 2002>
- Oh no! Basalt's become a fad! *_* Well, here's something non-Basalt. Just for a change of pace ;)
- It's a kitten named Strawberry riding in a Bug. DUH!
- Here you have an angry looking riding animal of some sort. Kind of a generic-looking species I made up way back in my middle-school days, but is still a barrel of fun to draw! :)
- So I was messing around in studyhall and I came out with this! She's kinda cool, I think she's deserving of a name (and some clothes ^^). I was a little hesitant to post this but I figure it's tasteful, nothin's showing and it's not sexual. But if it's just too much nudey booty for y'all to take, feel free to pull it.
- Page 5 Our heroes arrive at Dust Village.
- Something that I'd meant to post yesterday. Little Basalt showing off her dress. Well, I'm 21 as of today and feel like I'm 75. I'm still creeking and feeling like I'm falling apart. Someone should get me a cane.
- Re upload as I changed the text. The Unhappy bear, photoshop assignment to create a children's book cover.
- grrr.. i see you my pretty!...ehHEH.
- Sketched this one up last week in my notebook while writing up my list of homework to do for the day. ... It just never ends. e_e Summer in three weeks, hail to the mighty Dr. Grip pen! >D But, alas... I forgot my tail. Dunno' how -that- happened. o_O
- "The Things You Left Behind" - As far as Prof. Solitaire Sandgall was concerned, his late-wife had taken the seasons along with her. Done with conte on black paper.
- "The Mouse And His Child" - Drawing inspired by the wonderful book of the same title written by Russell Hoban. Medium charcoal pencil on newsprint paper.
- Look, I CAN follow the crowd! See? Dig my mad prismacolor skills, um, yo. Basi is © Nikki Foley, as always.