<April 30, 2002>
- I'm a fairy tale FANatic! *grunts* I wish that I could draw. -100% watercolors-
- Say hello to my spiritual wolf guide...of DOOM. Hug him. Squeeze him. Actually, forget all that. He's just an old werewolf thing for a horror comic we're doing in uni.
- "2 the Ranting Gryphon," 3" x 4" Pen & ink, Pencil, and Marker on Bristol. Another Con-Badge that is way over due. 2 is a talented musician, and comedian, you can find some of his work at http://www.werewolves.org/~two/
- Here's a sketch for the same client that I did "Vulpes Rex" for (Inn Britannia). A cute little fox and his Wellingtons. This little guy will be printed on their soaps and toiletries. I usually don't do "cute" that often, but hey, money is money. :)
- Two caracals in love. Leaning on a rock. Aaaah. I'm probably going to paint this and my tiger picture as cels, that'll be cool.
- Meh, the arm stinks, yeah, but the heads kicks. I be lovin' them ears! Female mule deer © meee
- I've yet to see anthro peacocks. The tail looks like a slab of balogona covered in feathers! Yay...
- This, my doe piece and my caracals were all poses based off of some quick life drawing I got done at conFURence- t'was nice, as I haven't hade life classes for some months now. I'm thinking that the female in this pic'll be a tigre-wolf hybrid, as her eyes look much more canine than I meant them to be.
- Another request that I have done.