<April 28, 2002>
- A little shot at the Anime style.
- I drew this up at work today, just to pass the time. Came out surprisingly well... even if his neck is a little thick.
- A little experiment, an attempt to design a 100%generic furry... one with nothing but the basic, dead-average most common features. I think I'll call him "Median."
- A commission for a girl at work who wanted a tattoo design.*shrug* a quick 15 bucks, what the heck...
- boring old Bartram!
- Er, a croc woman. Enforcer of the law type, coloured in Photoshop. Just a character design sketch, nothing to see here, move along!
- "Delphinios," 3" x 4" Pen & ink, Pencil, and Marker on Bristol. Another Con-Badge, Delphinios is a Dusky Dolphin, that why he has that strange color pattern, before this image I did not realize how many types of dolphin there were. Striped, Spotted, Bottle Nosed, and at least a dozen more. It is always good to research your subject before you draw it. It will save you time and embarrassment. "Not all dolphins are Bottle Noses." This was a very educational project, those are the ones I like the best.
- It is true. I love I-CON more than sleep. Something I doodle about 2 weeks or so ago that I forgot to scan.
- Shaded icon version of the badge of Rollie being used on YNA and for future oddities. I'll probably shade the badge eventually. Western Civ. homework first!
- Beware of falling objects. rappelling riggers are no exception. Yup.
- "*whispers* I see furries." Just taking a break from what I should be doing. Inked in Painter, colored in Photoshop, all with my tablet.
- I got back from conFURence, an' I'm happie. I got a plushie! ('Tis in this right hand corner of ma rawing...) Lovvies!
- Chatin Akaelae, messing with my new color prismas, markers and pencils. This one is ALSO up for bid at furbid.
<April 28, 2002>