<April 1, 2002>
- My latest commission piece, finally finished! A fox stands, refusing to fight the noble Paladin who will slay her anyways... concept and character are intellectual property of Gary Fletcher.
- He's just a wee little fox, LOOK AT HIM!
- Fun with markers! Y'know, it's a good thing I have a bad cold so I don't have to smell the things. Last page of my favorite sketchbook, unfortunately... though I suppose it's good that I changed the original intent of this. Am I doing a good job at being confusing? ^_^ PaleGab and Lore © me. I'll eventually get the hang of these Prismacolor Markers, really I will... c_c
- Robin and me putting together my [email protected]$$ new Gundam.
- A sketch I doodled in my fiancee's sketchbook while traveling in CA, of Ding crouching on a rock and taking in the scenery around her. Thanks for the scan, Scotty! ^^ (Um, could the gentleman who commissioned the yawning husky pic please e-mail me?)
- some sketches of my were self. Yummy, & nutritious, too.
- Yucky colour job, but ah well. My were self, again. Foopiness, no?
- Kookaburra sits in the old gum(drop) tree...