<March 13, 2002>
- "De Pata Negra"; A couple of music-loving ferrets playing in the streets. Drawn in pastels on 9 x 12 Canson pastel paper. Holy smokes...hand-colored work @_o;;;
- "Can't Swim!" Because penguins are cool.
- Comic panel.
- Chibi challenge from Emilie of Solange.
- Better scan. Finished image of Tara. I changed one rose outline color. About 9 hours worth of work.
- Vector shroosh. Was a logo for a restaraunt (class project) but after the teacher ripped it up and down in critique I gave up. =oP Now it's just a pig. Yup.
- eh, just something random to pass the time.
- poolside doodle.
- ..Hello Scapino... "Iz You Iz, Or Iz You Ain't My Baby?"...I like my absurdity on Toast and Jam with Tea..
- I've always wanted to attempt Shakespeare in a comic format. This spring break I'm hoping to knock something together for Othello. This is my interpretation of Iago, with the infamous handkerchief.
- Something new I've just come up with. As you can see it's a bit of a new direction for me...somewhat. This is majorly different in that I had NO idea what I was going to do when I sat down. I knew I wanted to do a Susan Seddon Boulet-esque piece about my own spirituality, then I just let the ole hand do the rest. Just a free flowing expression of pure spirituality on this one. I'm not exactly sure what it all means yet. I'm still looking at it trying to understand what it all means.