<February 22, 2002>
- Sketch of a weredrummer. Fetch the stick, boy! Go on! Go get it! :D On an equally-inane note, I'll be taking commissions for a short time...check my site for details.
- At the insistance of a hell kitty I know, I'm uploading this inking practice I did. My first tigress. I like her. :)
- Whoa. Hi. I haven't been here in a while....my email finally works, yay! Anyway, this is another C-mas present for some relatives that I'd neglected to scan/upload till a while ago.
- Hack and Cedric in full Clinic/Sgt. Pepper's surgical garb. Uhm, well, not really...the actual costumes are way more elaborate, I just couldn't find decent ref. pics of them. I rarely colour things on the computer anymore, and now, I know why. Cedric's right leg looks really weird as well. Sadly, the days of weird surf guitar are over. Get set for more twisted Levi's TV adverts. Ah well. Booyah. @[email protected]
- ahhhhh, this doesn't make sense. miriam © allisonreed; jiggery © emily delisle; my half of an art trade. Photoshop painted ontop of watercolors -- an experiment that worked. i need to learn to shadow properly. x_x
- Well, as promised to Aimee Major, here is my rendition of her very own Danger Kitty persona, Aimee Kitty! (Aimee Kitty: ©2002 Aimee Major)
- a bolt of lightening briefly illuminates a lochiovonychus as he hurtles accross a barren landscape. hehe, fun!!!
- two mostly normal horses - in the green. wow, can't you just FEEL those creative vibes?
- well, i was home alone and saw a blank piece of paper and a pen sitting on the kitchen table...
- the first page in my latest sketchbook... which is almost finished. two mutant raptors on the prowl.
- ...and from among the deadly shadows stalks the Shadow Wraith, who in addition to destroying everything in its path could not figure out wich color to wear today...
- Rar. Give me your tacos. (Sketch, Painter, Photoshop)
<February 22, 2002>