<December 5, 2001>
- I drew this dancing ermine up the other day, just to see if I still have the "chops" for something besides my comic strips :P I feel somewhat vindicated.... art ©me.
- crappy ballpoint pen doodle of a bug with hair and clothes.
- ATTENTION: In lieu of some recent computer problems and a number of other things, I no longer have internet access. Reach me at [email protected] till I get things sorted out. Anyhoo, this is a C-mas present for my aunt & uncle who both love fishing. Also -- I can't do any more trades or requests. I'll finish the ones I have, but that's it. Sorry!
- C-mas present for a cousin. Wooyeah!
- Done in Photoshop, which is not really my choice of media these days, in a very simplistic style of coloring and shading.
- That's for wearing a stupid hat.
- See? I told you I was coloring it! True, it's only HALF colored, but if you wanna see the whole thing colored you can check it out on my website. I just added the "Making of" section, and little by little it'll all be up there.
- "Ocicat" As if any fur has not noticed by now I have somewhat changed my style- this coming after the realization that many furs hated my old style anyhoo- A simple splash graphic that wil be going on my new web site. - 2001 Ocicat