<November 28, 2001>
- Gecko concept thingie
- No cheesy blood-fountains, no loops of intestine (he would have eaten those first, anyway)... just Caerrick the Horse/Griffin/Demon enjoying his evening meal. (Caerrick is the property of his creator)
- Three scribbly hyenas, representing the three 'yena species: Striped, Brown, and Spotted.
- I think it's suppost to have some kind of meaning behind it.....maybe like a meeting of good and evil?
- Getting in the Yule spirit - the celtic diety of animals and nature, Cernunnos. He represents the sun being reborn on the Winter Solstice. Done while high on cough supressants >hack<
- A little daemon named Fink.
- A pic of Kawamori with a Claymore. Call it a throw back from "Chosen."
- A page from issue #13 of Team-V. Kawamori picks up a Claymore during a fight. Why? 'Cause I feel like it, daggummit! I really like how this issue turned out, and that isn't often.
- A page from issue #14 of Team-V. B successfully juggles a phone call with a beat-down. Don't try this at home, or anywhere else for that matter. I like to think of it as my little cynical look at cellulars.
- Pencil/Prismacolor marker/graphite drawing of Rhea, my boyfriend Scotty's bat character, for his 20th birthday. =) I really wanted to make a more complete background, but my markers kinda died on me. But I guess it turned out okay. Happy birthday, Scottylove!
- Art trade with Bill McEvoy, 13:11.