<November 17, 2001>
- "Goat, Crow, Rat" - I dunno. It took longer then I though in Illustrator. It turned out less then what I expected in the end. But I like it.
- Godzuki as a dragon figure that I redid cause he said this one looked to meanish. Pen work.
- Inspired by Goldenwolf and her leaves drawing. Will eventually color this.
- Another pen work that I did that ended up not how it was suppost to be but still good.
- Reynard pounces on AltarSkunk's treats in this year's Halloween picture.
- You might think that Erin paid a lot of money for that niffy custom-built lefty stratocaster. But you're wrong, she got it for $150 at a pawn shop. Erin is © me.
- In the billion-to-1 chance that there are any other Soviet fans out there, no, this was not intended to look like the guys from Soviet. It's just a late-night ink drawing of Xe and Keer wearing suits. Yes. They are © me.
- Okay, this week I got on a BIG time drawing spree, so...yah. I like this pic. I wanna put it on a t-shirt or something. Twapska © me.
- Happy wuffies on a piece of scrap drawing paper... Yay!
- A big green monster with a little fairy pal. Experimentation with markers =)