<November 4, 2001>
- Yscaldine captures Maggock, Steve Irwin style!
- A scarebear T-shirt design (Available at: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=scarebear). I was trying to make him look a bit more dynamic, and not so floppy and passive like he usually is.
- Yay, EG has real anatomy! W00t. I'll colour this is about, oh, 6 months. I don't know why but I will. I always like my lineart better than my coloured stuff. But I will, oh betya, I will.
- Eric Schwartz needs more fan art. I have done my part.
- This was my entry for the first round of Artist's Ambush at ConiFur NW 2K1. The subject was "Anticipation" so I drew a random furry waiting for the show to open. One thing I learned was not to do hurried pics in pen. This pic didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but I still like it.
- This was my entry for the second round of Artist's Ambush at ConiFur NW 2K1. The subject (which was picked from the audience ala Who's Line) was "a fox", "a gerbil", "a potato cellar", and "detox". So I came up with this interesting little number. It tied for runner-up position which I think is pretty good.
- "Gosh, Mac! Are you sunburnt?" "No! That's just the shading on my face..." :) Here is a cute pic of Cody and Macquel just chilling out or something, Cody sitting on one of my ever-so-cruddy inanimate objects. Is it a curb? A railing? We don't now...but we DO know that I can't draw inanimate objects :) I really like how this one came out, but he shading I used for Mac was WAY too dark, so poor Mac looks like he has a sunburn...And his neck is too long, which in turn makes Mac's head look too small 0.o Ah well, me likes anyway :) Macquel and Cody are both © to me :)
- Here we have a piccie of Jalil that I doodled up, just..um...well, I dunno, he's crouching or something :) I really love how this one came out... the only problem with it is that I used variations of that pose WAY too many times for some of my pictures 0.o Erf. I like how the background turned out a lot in this one! I don't like his mouth tho in this one... it's drawn too slanted or something so it kinda looks like he's startled... but other then that, me likes :) Jalil here is © to me :)
- Here he is, Macquel Jack sporting his Infamous Point! Hee hee! I love how this one came out! Errr...he kinda looks like he's hopping tho...but he's not supposed to be. Mebbe he's in mid-running or something? Hee hee, either way I still like this :) I drew this one when I was in Alberta, I think...can't remember... but anyhoo, Mac here is © to me :)
- Here he is, the ever-so-opposable Quik Kat, from my FY5K story! :D This here is a recent drawing of him that I doodled up :) I was going to colour this one in markers, but then I had these evil visions of me totally messing this one up, so I stuck with my normal coloured pencils :) Altho I do like this one a lot, this one hosts a nice herd of inking mistakes 0.o And...I don't like his foot there on the right... I was having problems drawing it, but other then that, I like this one lots :) Quik Kat here is © to me :)
- Awwww... looks like Devon might have a soft spot for Trisha! Isn't that cute? :) This here is a pic I drew of Trisha and Devon just cuddling :) I like the background the most in this one... just turned out good, I think :) Odd that Trisha should be wearing a dress, tho...(and for Devon to be smiling, too!), but I like this one, lots :) Trisha and Devon here are both © to me :)
- Eric's cute skunk gal, in dreaded chibi form. Fear the cuteness, folks. I was bored on the airplane back from Vegas. :p
- "Moon Bathing". Like sunbathing, get it? Ha ha. Okay, I know the pun's been done to death, this was just the watercolor equivalent of a test doodle (first serious attempt in the medium since lower school). I guess she's a husky...white wolf didn't have enough contrast so the brown got added.