<October 13, 2001>
- For those of you who know her, and those of you who don't. Here be Kenket, gardian of the Distorted Dimension and master of all things mysterious.
- A collection of species gathered for a session of the furry RPG, World Tree! -- www.world-tree-rpg.com
- Trespassers will be eaten! Swara © Swara, Cheetahs of Chrrrp Cheewulfy Copywritation Cooperation.
- "My Eyes are Empty" Killing pens was never so pointless.
- "Goatish" - I'm a prismamarker neophyte. Someone help me pleeeeeease! x_x
- D'OH. So I have about 18 bajillion art projects and of course a monstrous amount of schoolwork that all need immediate and undivided attention, and what do I do? Draw a stoopid mouse. At least my tablet isn't getting neglected, I guess. (Fall in NY is kind of pretty.)
- Odd scene of a dog carrying cookies-and-milk. Thanks go to Shawn Leedy.
- A page from the last issue of the first Team-V story arc. The evil General Winn is based on one of my professors. He said he wanted to be in one of my comics, but didn't say how. Check the whole thing out at http://teamv.artistnation.com. Team-V is (C) me.
- Commission for Kevin Bryan of his characters, Kangaroo Jack and Ro' Freeflight in front of the Sydney Opera House. I have no idea what the land is like around the Opera House, so excuse the inaccuracies. <=) (Hallelujah! New scanner!) Jack and Ro © Kevin Bryan.
- Attack of the LIZARD MEN!!
- Nehbkamet inspecting her fingernails with curiosity. :P
- "Airship Mechanics on Lunch Break" - a commissioned piece for Talin; ink, dying markers and colored pencil (and lots and lots of white pencil wax to smooth things out) on bristol board, plus some airbrushing (on the computer) to try to cover up the "seam" where I had to scan this in as two pieces and zip together. (Too big for the scanner.) I like zeps! And the mechanic with the cap is supposed to be a margay, while the one having an unexpectedly light lunch is a "swift fox".
- "Fun With Mythical Animals #1: Unicorn Ring Toss" - I doodled this during a lull in a really long tech support night shift, then colored it when I got home. I plan on hand-coloring and matting the original and putting it in the art show at Necronomicon later this month (Tampa, FL). My simple, cute stuff always does better than my more detailed work. (13 Oct 2001)
- A poem I wrote awhile ago and re-discovered recently in a sketch book. I don't usually write, and the poem wasn't too atrocious so I decided to give it a decent visual to display it. Sister piece to "CITY".
- This is the requested commmission from the winner of my last commission auction. Her character looking blue. Lakota © Crystal Carlson
- Skrech lounges about on a fallen tree in his territory, knowing how sly and lovely he is. Vain bird! Colored Pencil on Bristol paper.
- A fey werefox? Why not? This wood nyphm vixen perches on a low branch and dares you to enter her forest with a beckoning smile.