<October 4, 2001>
- "Packard's Fine Cocoa"? It's nothing but applesauce and Chinese newspapers! And naked genets! (PFC manufactured by Sue P, who in fact makes lovely cocoa, last I checked. :)
- Otters: Trias. (will get around to otter-related request picture also, in time)
- "Planet," Photoshop. This is me trying to learn photoshop a little better. I still hate doing digital art. Any how this is some cloaked dude that wanders through the ruins of my soul everynow and then. I have never seen his face, and this is the first time I drew him as a fur. He appears in a few of my other works on my web site. *Shrug* what can I say.......
- This is what happens when you don't brush your teeth. Image copyright © 2001 Tim Johnson.
- It's going to be Halloween soon! My favorite holiday. I really love those little trick or treaters, but I can't eat a while one at one sitting....
- Warm weather. . . . . and Fleck.
- Ozy gets himself dyed in Seattle Mariner colors. Can you blame him, really? 114 wins and counting. Take that, Alex Rodriguez, you money-grubbing putz.
- Well, as you can see the original Angel and Devil pictures WERE SO popular that everyone asked me to combine them. I Found the play of light and dark good and evil, really interesting. I chose in this piece to make the devil and angel embracing like good friends. This is because I BELIEVE THAT good and evil should work together to make a positive balance. (Smiles) overall I think the piece is one of my best to date and VERY cute! ~enjoy!
- Medicated to the One I Love