<September 23, 2001>
- This is how I've always drawn most of my non-human characters. (Though, the proportions were worse when I was a kid and the style has greatly varied through the years.) Ever since I was a child (years before my first taste of the internet) I created characters like him.
- Older ball-point pen drawing...
- An anthro burrowing owl lad out for a hike, carrrying beetle snacks with him. Prismacolor pencils.
- Fareme Foxwing, foxigryph, looking cute in general. Photoshop painted.
- A just because picture drawn for the ever-incredible Mercury. Photoshop painted.
- " Matt & Rez" - This is a $30 favor I did for my friend's boyfriend, Rez. It's him as a wolf and Matt as a badger. Rez is freakin' awesome but Matt just sucks. MATT, YOU SUCK! *runs away and hides...* Rez is property of Jessica and Matt is propert of the devil.
- Seems all I can post nowadays are sketchbook fillin's- Two of these were posted on Binary, but have since been cleaned up quite a bit. For a while there, I was intent on posting here or binary once a week- it could keep my "regular" (for lack of a better term), but needless to say, the past two weeks have been extraordinary. Here's hoping I can have something up here next week...
- Tribal jaguarundi against a backdrop of vegetation. Micron, markers, colored pencils.
- A pseudo-Victorian fox-thing discovering that existance ends at the edge of the page. Micron, sharpie, graphite.
- Ringtail goodness.
- The cover print for my next Ladies of Extinctioners portfolio, the third, featuring the Fela sisters Katherine and Catrina. Copyright S. Howard
- More maddness from my college days in placement from the long overdue Ebony Tales strip. Characters copyright S. Howard 2001
- Ah, the nights as a college R.A. Copyright S. Howard 2001
- And even more. Characters copyright S. Howard 2001
- Ah class selection. Characters copyright S. Howard 2001
- The lovely young farm girl and a basket of apples, this is part of a larger piece in the making....
- A rough and ready female swashbuckler in a buffcoat with rapier drawn....
- The Rifle on watch enjoys a quiet watch and his pipe....
- Just a happy li'l lion; happy 'cause the sun is warm, fall is beautiful and even though he's alone, he feels in love. -- It's been a while since I've done a drawing just for the simple enjoyment of drawing. No glitz, no glam, (no clients,) just watching simple shapes form someone beautiful. *...purrr...*
- Hello :)
- I wasn't sure what to upload for my 41st picture, catapulting me to the coveted "second page", so I chose this one. ^.^ This is one page out of a longer, 2.5 Mb PDF comic that can be downloaded from http://w3.one.net/~holmgren/images/comics/'Galileo'_starring_NC_and_Callipygia.pdf . Naturally, it took longer to put this in PDF format than it did to draw the whole thing in the first place. :^)
- Happy slightly-belated birthday to one that is young at heart... if slighly older everywhere else. *ducks!* Skorzy, look! I practiced fur texture and awkward anatomy just for you!
- Dhole and panda things. Sometimes everything is wrong, and sometimes... all you really need to be saved from is yourself.
- "Kanshin" Kanshin the Griffin, latest in a series of pieces based on fursuiters I have met! 2001 SnowPaws Studios
<September 23, 2001>