<September 19, 2001>
- Jerboa's are cute. I call this one PepperJack. Cheezie, no? © 2001 Arphalia. Inks and markers.
- It looks much better iRL. I think I need a new scanner.
- My response to the WTC incedent. Prismacolor pencils on vellum.. Larger than I could scan in one piece... Selling this at FURBID to raise money for the disaster relief fund. http://furrybid.transform.to/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1001311331
- First color image for my new story. Olyrn (Male Roo) and his friend, Peti (Sugar Glider) are trying to encourage Tara-Lynn(Female roo) to lighten up.
- "Please Don't Die..." Monochrome oils... 18"x24", canvas. Painting an old drawing; somehow trying to cope with, come to terms with, deal with ... understand... what happened September 11th.
- I got to visit the usual crew at Kevin J's place last weekend, and I finally got the chance to make a good reference drawing of the sterling Mr. Simpson in his dragon form. As you can tell, he actually does have wings, but they are a bit undersized. (I think, that is. I could be wrong.)
- They're telling us not to dwell on what happened. America needs to pick up and carry on. Easier said...
- A squirrel holding a acorn. >:o) More lineart for my coloring page. Art©2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Cernunnos, looking angry. Experimentations with textures in Photoshop, trying to make it look like it was coloured with markers.
- A failed attempt at a splash-page featuring a Latin quote and a star-spangled sag (wingless griffon, natuurlijk). Speaking of which, I'm trying to create a FAQ file so now's your chance to annoy me with as many questions as you can possibly think up. Please do. :>
- A li'l doodle of an eastern dragon that I found in one of my scribblebooks and decided to 'finish'.