<September 11, 2001>
- Drawn at aforementioned party. You blue dragons with your Nirvana and your zen and your critical thinking and your eight-track-tapes.... ;)
- "There's nobody killing my sunshine!" A little thus and em is doing Sam in.
- Just letting everyone know that I'm alright and got back to Long Island from Manhattan early this morning (September 11 @ 5AM). Was near the World Trade Center, but at the time everything was calm. The image shown was something funny I did for a friend. Bagels good.
- A horrible tragedy has befallen today... I want to take this moment to extend my deepest sympathy and prayer to all the victims, families, and anyone whom may have been affected by the events of this day. God Bless all of you.
- Originally this picture was going to be made as a dedication to my Grandfather Ralph Howard Sr. who passed away last Friday, but that was until today. May God bless all the souls lost in the past few days and for those of use still here don't forget to hold onto your loved ones while you can before they slip through your fingers like sand through an hour glass. Tamar copyright S. Howard
- Like the phoenix rising from the ashes, we will rise from this stronger and more defiant.
- Sorry I didn't have much time to make revisions to this... my heart and sympathy goes out to the victims, and surviviors of the tradgedy that took place on September 11th, 2001.
- ...please don't start a war U.S.A... please...please...
- Goddess Bless... for all the innocent souls who passed beyond this day. May the Loved ones you leave behind be comforted in the days and years to come.
- Oh. My. God.