<September 1, 2001>
- Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, even with the weather. Funny how there's always a dark cloud hanging above my house.
- And another character from my new story/project. Algar, the leader of the dingoes ain't too happy with his warriors when they fail to catch one scrawny little 'Roo.
- I'm working on my first fantasy type story..something to get myself out of a rut. Hopefully working on something a bit different will get those creative juices flowing again. Anyway, this is a first design of the main character/hero. No name yet.
- And this is another character. The Kangaroos are normally magic users, not warriors, except for a small, secret village...
- A wolf walks along a path; a single line through the snow. (24"x30", oil on canvas)
- Through music and dance, Magic is sculpted into this reality.
- SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Drinking too much capri sun has been shown to cause brain damage in test animals.
- I've been on holiday in the Balearic islands for the past two weeks. The first morning there, we were woken up by a herd of goats trotting around outside our apartments. So in honour of the occasion, here is a goat doing what I've been doing for a fortnight :-P
- "Crosscheck" Another wonderful fursuiter- the amazing hockey playing fox- Crosscheck! 2001- SnowPaws Studios