<August 8, 2001>
- I guess this picture accomplished three things: 1) I wanted to whip something out before I went to bed last night; I rarely ever draw things in one sitting. 2) I've been drawing a lot of Utahraptors recently, but those are going to turn out more finished. So this is a continuation of an interest, or theme, or making the subjects of my artwork redundant, or something... 3) It gave me a chance to try out my Nupastels. This is a hungry little raptor baby, begging for whatever's in unseen parent's mouth offpage. Oh well, at least I'm actually doing _something_ now.
- More practice with the Copic markers and inks. This was a little more planed out than the last time, and oddly, She's looking a little older, and a little more comfident. Nore stuff for an eventual Huzzah 'trib. Asheru, in training. Copic Markers on DELETER Manga bristol. Scott Ruggels 8 / 2001
- RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, IT'S A CACTAUR! Hurt me.
- Nice catch dad! I guess it takes practice;) 16x20 acrylic madness, and god help us, its a fox with wings.
- A wolf contemplates the echoes of the flute as worlds resonate in sympathy. (12"x16" Oil on canvas)
- This little fellow wants you to know he is proud to be a fox, and carries a flag to prove it. :) Art © 2001 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)