<July 19, 2001>
- A kind-of re-draw of my old Velocirpator character. I think she looks a little more raptor-ish. In honor if the release of Jurassic Park 3....
- Christine Klunder's Zhora, commissioned by the artist. Airbrushed acrylic on illustration board.
- Did this to get outta a rather long artist's block! It's Jesse, and now he owns a horse. How 'bout that? He's also got a sword and isn't looking too happy. Chars © me...
- Hmmm...a wolf/tiger gargoyle...thing...yeah. ;) Drew this in my workshop this morning. Looks rather solemn, doesn't she? Anyway, she's © me
- Page 2 of "Translations" from -Foxes and Grapes-#0.
- I saw a raver girl at the Fugazi show wearing socks like the guy in this picture, except they were knee-high. She frightened me. But her socks were cool. I rather like cel-style colouring, though I need more practise with it. Anyway, I've been thinking of doing commissions, because 1) I need new challenging things to draw, and 2) I need money to fuel my indie music addiction. If you're actually interested, drop me a line. Ta ta.
- Is Merle! Well, her head, anyway. c.C;; ..Tankoo for the furcadian wings! Everyone go see her art--it rules.
- Those hands of her's can do more than just draw y'know. Lyrics © Nicole Trujillo Berrios, pic © to meeee
- These things are a pain in the butt to load... >.<%A1 © Me & NTB
- Noooo idea... © Oscar Mtz Nvr/OMeN
- Have fun n.n%A1...© Oscar Mtz Nvr/OMeN
- Altair, sitting smoking a ciggy. I'm really pleased at how this turned out. I think I've *finally* tamed Photoshop :-)
<July 19, 2001>