<July 17, 2001>
- People were interested in some of my Jaggiri work, that I did, with more than a little assistance of Blythe "Collie" Collier. In looking through my work Hard drives I found a document from "The Wild Hunt" days of around 1992-3. In it was some I thought I might share some of it from the time capsule, and show people, that once I sucked big time too. These are two armoured Jaggiri, note the shorter muzzles and the lack of solid anatomy. Both traits common to my Jaggiri before I read a lot of Dinosaur anatomy books. Pencil on Paper Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 2001
- Here are two other Jaggiri fighting. The one on the attack is supposed to be the 'Crown Princess" equivalent to the Jaggiri, engaging in sword practice, but this shows the difference between Noble's armour, and the regular stuff. Again a spike on the hock, and the mushy skulls are somewhat an embarassment to me today. I got better. Pencil on Paper sometime around 1992 or 3. Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 2001
- Really crappy file digitizing in those days... Here are a pair of baby Jaggiri raiding the family melon patch. I think the inks hold up, but that's about it. Scott
- Sample of an incomplete picture being worked on in hopes before tomorrow so prints can be made for AnthroCon. Random sewer image featuring an unknown species. Done in inks and markers.
- Shael, old character redone, generic pose. Ink, markers and pencil.
- This is Jynxx, my half of an art trade with Bill "13:11" McEvoy. I'm very happy to know that I'm not the only one disturbed by singing belly buttons. I cringe everytime that commercial comes on.
- Strawberry Dozing on a July Morning. (16x12, oil on canvas) Just playing around with a more subdued color scheme and yet still trying to maintain strong contrast. (Strawberry is copyright... herself.)
- Prisma pencils on black art paper. Random doodle of some raondom dragon. Gonna sell it.
- Painter doodle. Just a quickie, done in an hour or so yesterday evening. This is my man Torrent, the Ebon Dragon. No touchie. And yes, I am aware that both of these dragon are looking up to the right, and drawn from the rear. I don't know why. Ahwell.
- Sinahd, I'm not sure what he is, or from where but he's highly adapted to an arboreal life despite his vestigial wings. Sinahd, (with a double dotted 'a' that I can't reproduce here), and what ever his species is, baggy pants and all, is © to me.
- Running bunny...thingy.